1. Go to the Apple menu in the upper left corner and select System Preferences...
2. Click on Printers & Scanners
3. Click on the + button on the far left to Add a new Printer
4. Select the printer you want to add (Examples: Library Printer, Faculty Room Printer, Lab Printer) and click Add
5. Wait for the printer to install and repeat if you need to add some more printers
6. You can delete any unused printers by selecting them and clicking on the - button on the far left (that makes it easy to select a printer when you want to print as there will be fewer of them)
Confirm that you want to delete that printer by clicking on Delete Printer
7. Finally, select a Default printer by clicking on the pop-up menu and selecting the printer you want to use as default
That's it. Happy printing!
Tags: mac, laptop, apple, macbook